EFFECTIVE DATE: DECEMBER 1, 2012
Zip Line Cancellation Policy
- All reservations are paid in full at the time of carrying out the activity. Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of going on the tour will be issued a full 100% refund.
- Rescheduling is permitted with notice of more than 24 hours in advance. This rescheduling does not imply a refund and may be implemented during the 30 days following the initial reservation date.
- Reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance of the tour time are not eligible for a refund nor the possibility of rescheduling.
- We operate our Costa Rica canopy tour rain or shine as this is part of the appeal of our experience.
- In the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds, We may cancel your tour prior to your scheduled departure time if we consider there to be any danger for our guests. Advance notice may not be possible as we prioritize the security and wellbeing of our guests.
- Weather cancellations made by our company are offered a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, we reserve the right to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours may be offered a full refund or tour voucher to rebook if we have not reached zipline number 7. If we have completed the longest zip line (Number 7) we shall refund 25% of the amount paid.